Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Andrea + Joel Wedding!!!!!

Let me start by saying what an awesome couple Andrea and Joel are! There... done! I don't need to tell you that their photos are going to turn out awesome because... awesome people = awesome photos! Seriously, their wedding was such a blast and I was honored to be there to capture it. Their wedding was held at Willow Manor Country Estate in Providence Forge, Virginia. You really have to check this place out... ( you will in the photos below ). I hope my photos can illustrate how fun and exciting their wedding day was. Not to mention that they are the first couple that gave me a little gnome that they wanted in their shots! I love fun ideas like this it just SCREAMS 'hey we're cool, we know what's up, and checkout our awesome wedding it's going to be fun'! So, here we go!... the photos!!!!!!!



THE RINGS!



THE RINGS TAKE 2, with the gnome!



Great dress.




Beautiful!



That's one happy girl





Work-it guys







Hello Mr. Gnome



Now Kiss!







I love this shot! These kids were running around during the whole reception just having a great time.




A sweet moment.



How low can you go?



Gorgeous!



I love the sparklers!




Joel + Andrea,


Scarlet and I had an awesome time at your wedding. We really loved the fun and excitement just glowing from you both. We were so honored to be there and we hope you enjoy your photos as much as we enjoyed taking them!


No comments: